notice to all applicants
Here at Las Clinicas Del Norte, we care about protecting the health and well-being of our staff and patients. Accordingly, Las Clinicas Del Norte has a mandatory vaccination policy for all employees that is a condition of employment. If you apply for and are offered employment, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus.
We will also consider valid requests for an exemption from this requirement, but cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate having unvaccinated employees in our employ.
- Employment Application Form
Fax resume and employment application to HR Dept. (575) 581-0030 or email to HR@lcdn.org
- Full Job Postings
- Accounts Payable Clerk Job Announcement
- Behavioral Health Therapist Job Announcement
- Medical Provider Job Announcement
- Dental Assistant Job Announcement
- Dentist Job Announcement
- Behavioral Health Therapist
Las Clinicas del Norte invites licensed LCSW’s, LISW’s OR LPCC’S to apply for Clinical Health positions Las Clinicas del Norte. We are open to applications from LMSW’s, LMHC’s, LMHC’s, LPC’s, and LMFT’s with the understanding that applicants have 2-3 years of clinical supervision prior to testing for independent licensure.
- Intake, diagnose, evaluate, develop treatment plan, and monitor progress for patients to include individuals, couples, families, and groups
- Establish working relationships with sponsoring, advisory, and related services agencies
- Promote organization by ensuring the understanding of program services available to clients
- Assist clients in obtaining services by initiating referrals to community agencies and resources
- Work hours: Four (10) hour work days or Five (8) hour work days
- Master’s degree in Social Work or equivalent
- New Mexico LISW, LCSW, or LMSW license required
- Two to three years of experience in community-based behavioral health services
- Accounts Payable Clerk
. We are looking for someone with a good knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles and Accounts Payable processes and some familiarity with purchase order processes. Individual must have strong data entry skills and must be proficient in Microsoft excel and Microsoft Word. Must be competent in working with numbers. Looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly organized, and dependable and an effective communicator. Must be able to multitask and problem solve. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please submit your resume to the HR Director Debbie Manzanares via mail at Las Clinicas Del Norte Po Box 237 El Rito, NM 87530 or email to HR@lcdn.org or the CFO Kathleen Ngirbedul at Kathleen@lcdn.org.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Seeking full-time or part-time nurse practitioner (CNP) for rural Federally Qualified Health Center in beautiful Northern, New Mexico. Located approximately one hour north of Santa Fe, Las Clinicas Del Norte serves a high-needs rural area with high-quality primary care and limited specialty services.
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Well-established FQHC with patient resources such as case management, eligibility, and community health workers
- Established practice with room to grow
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Sites qualify for both state and federal loan repayment programs
- Bilingual desired but not necessary
- Medical Assistant
Las Clinicas Del Norte is accepting applications full time Medical Assistant to work at all LCDN Clinic sites as needed. Must be able to work independently, have good organizational, communication & computer skills. Will be assisting with patient care management. Medical assisting and bilingual preferred.
- Dental Assistant
Las Clinicas Del Norte is accepting applications for Dental Assistant position(s) to work at all LCDN Dental Clinic in El Rito. Candidate must be able to work independently, have good organizational, communication and computer skills. Must have knowledge of good dental care, methods of sterilization, maintenance of simple records, routine office procedures, and of safety and sanitary precautions; ability to prepare instruments and equipment sterilization and safety; to anticipate routine problems and to take effective action; to follow orders and established procedures explicitly; and to schedule time efficiently. Radiology, Pit & Fissure Sealant Coronal Polishing; and Topical Fluoride certifications preferred. Bilingual preferred. Competitive pay and fringe benefits.
- Intake, diagnose, evaluate, develop treatment plan, and monitor progress for patients
- Enforce rules, regulations and legal requirements with patients and document treatment plans
- Promote organization
- Work hours: Four (10) hour work days
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree
- Licensed to practice dentistry in New Mexico
- Ability to work in/with a multi-cultural population
- Demonstrate competence in preparing client documentation in accordance with generally accepted clinical standards
- Bilingual preferred
- Background and reference checks required
- 403b Retirement program employer matching contribution up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability Insurance
- Annual, Sick, Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays (10)
- CME Tuition Support and Leave
- Mal-Practice Insurance by FTCA coverage upon hiring